1. What is something Hot Momma always says to you?
Ali-Can you bath Lily?
Noah-I love you
McKay-I love you
3. What makes Hot Momma mad?
Ali-When the boys fart
Noah-When I bug McKay
McKay-When you don't listen to her
4. How does Hot Momma make you laugh?
Ali-When we go to a store and you say we aren't buying anything...and we buy lots of stuff
Noah-When she farts (this is not true says Hot Momma)
McKay-by saying funny things
5. What was Hot Momma like as a child?
Ali-Explorative (is that a word?)
Noah-Smart
McKay-Nice and kind
6. How old is Hot Momma?
Ali-22...I'm kidding...your 33
Noah-34
McKay-33
Ali-Can you bath Lily?
Noah-I love you
McKay-I love you
2. What makes Hot Momma happy?
Ali-Clothes, Shoes, Apple Store
Noah-A massage
McKay-Me giving her kisses and hugs
Ali-Clothes, Shoes, Apple Store
Noah-A massage
McKay-Me giving her kisses and hugs
3. What makes Hot Momma mad?
Ali-When the boys fart
Noah-When I bug McKay
McKay-When you don't listen to her
4. How does Hot Momma make you laugh?
Ali-When we go to a store and you say we aren't buying anything...and we buy lots of stuff
Noah-When she farts (this is not true says Hot Momma)
McKay-by saying funny things
5. What was Hot Momma like as a child?
Ali-Explorative (is that a word?)
Noah-Smart
McKay-Nice and kind
6. How old is Hot Momma?
Ali-22...I'm kidding...your 33
Noah-34
McKay-33
7. How tall is Hot Momma?
Ali-5 1/2 feet?
Ali-5 1/2 feet?
Noah-6 foot
McKay-100 inches
McKay-100 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Ali-Fun Shopping
Noah-Go Shopping
Ali-Fun Shopping
Noah-Go Shopping
McKay-Go on the computer
9. What does Hot Momma do when you're not around?
Ali-Talk on the phone
Noah-Read Outlander (Oh how I love these stupid books!)
9. What does Hot Momma do when you're not around?
Ali-Talk on the phone
Noah-Read Outlander (Oh how I love these stupid books!)
McKay-Take care of Lily
10. If Hot Momma becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ali-That's a hard one...
Noah-Playing 'Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader"
10. If Hot Momma becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ali-That's a hard one...
Noah-Playing 'Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader"
McKay-Singing (Oh my hell, that is so funny...I am the worst singer!)
11. What is Hot Momma really good at?
Ali-sewing (little shit thinks she is funny)...cooking (that was her real answer)
Noah-taking care of her kids
11. What is Hot Momma really good at?
Ali-sewing (little shit thinks she is funny)...cooking (that was her real answer)
Noah-taking care of her kids
McKay-Mind tricking me
12. What is Hot Momma not very good at?
Ali-Not using electronics for more than a day
Noah-grocery shopping (I wouldn't say I am bad...I just hate it)
McKay-Knowing her left from her right (sooo true, and sooo sad)
13. What does Hot Momma do for her job?
Ali-Stay at home mom
Noah-she doesn't have one (whew, got to have a talk with him!)
13. What does Hot Momma do for her job?
Ali-Stay at home mom
Noah-she doesn't have one (whew, got to have a talk with him!)
Noah-I don't know
McKay-Soup

15. What makes you proud of Hot Momma?
Ali-She is very good at lots of stuff
Noah-She has good taste
Ali-She is very good at lots of stuff
Noah-She has good taste
McKay-When she tucks me in bed
16. If Hot Momma were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ali-Smurfette
Noah-Princess Peach
McKay-Catwoman
16. If Hot Momma were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ali-Smurfette
Noah-Princess Peach
McKay-Catwoman
17. What do you and Hot Momma do together?
Ali-Shop, clean
Noah-Play catch
Ali-Shop, clean
Noah-Play catch
McKay-Play card games
18. How are you and Hot Momma the same?
Ali-Were not tomboys
Noah-We both like good food
18. How are you and Hot Momma the same?
Ali-Were not tomboys
Noah-We both like good food
McKay-We put ice in our milk (I tell him this is an Erickson trait)
19. How are you Hot Momma different?
Ali-She is more outgoing
Noah-She doesn't like Nascar...and I do
19. How are you Hot Momma different?
Ali-She is more outgoing
Noah-She doesn't like Nascar...and I do
McKay-She is a girl and I am a boy (Good to know he has the basics down)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Ali-Because she says 'Love You' every night
Noah-When she says 'I Love You'
Noah-When she says 'I Love You'
McKay-When she gives me kisses and hugs



2 comments:
Johnny and I decided that we love the total honesty and sincerity of little McKay! The one who wants to bring his wife to live in his childhood bedroom when he grows up!!! hahaha.
This is so good! I love the answers!
When are you coming through?
Post a Comment