who I met when the husbands were at
Carnegie-Mellon
and who we found out after talking
is the daughter of my dads
best friend from high school
(it's a small world after all)
Anyway...
she is crazy talented
drew some darling pictures of my kiddos
(I would post a picture, but am too lazy)
she made the cutest puzzles
Target now sells them
check it out...

3 comments:
Thanks Lady :)
also just wanted to note... Although it would be way cool if they were... the puzzles aren't in target stores... they are available at target.com.... but it appears they have sold out (I think they only ordered a small number to see how they would do... so Hopefully they will order more *fingers crossed*..)
Anyway if anyone is interested in them... the best place to order them now is smallworldtoys.com under the pamela drake section. :)
Thanks again !
This is a fun idea! I love when moms can be successful from home!
SUPER CUTE blog! Very talented friend! If I only had a million dollars. :o) Hey my email is eawheeler04@hotmail.com we'd love to hear from you and see your cute family! :o)
Post a Comment