Sunday, January 11, 2009

What is making me happy today...

I am trying to figure out what I love the most about this...
Bubba's fake 'stach?
The fact that Noah knows all the words to Billy Jean?
Ali's tolerance of being shoved out of the way?

Whatever it is...I laugh every freaking time I see this.

Oh yeah...
We are moving to the D.C. area when school gets out
(hence my stress and lack of posting)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute new page! Bubba and his shoulder shrug is my favorite part.

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

That's hilarious! You're kids and your life must be filled with a lot of laughs and inside jokes. :o) That needs to be kept for future use...like his senior year, or first date or something. :o)

Vicki said...

I love Noah's dance moves and the expressions on his face and Ali licking her fingers and rockin her head to the beat. So fun to watch.
Good luck with your move!

Unknown said...

Laura is smitten with Bubba...She thinks he is a way cool dancer. You are buying a house big enough for visitors. We are so there!

Sorry about Texas but Virginia...too cool. Will you live by Heather R or ....we have friends in Maryland and in Ellicot City. Let us know if you need some help with wards and schools and good neighborhoods?

Ann

Marcy said...

Randa, Mandi forwarded your blog for me to view. This lip sync was hilarious and reminded me of when me and my siblings use to do that to that exact song. So funny! Your kids are dang cute! I bet they keep you laughing.

Jodee said...

I was laughing my butt off! Thank you for the video! Hilarious. The fact that they are all so serious is even more funny! Definitely keep that one for wedding days.. He he! Love you. You are moving? Even further away from me? How rude.