So people (mostly my sisters who love my children) have been asking for the back to school photos of the kids.
The answer is this...Took them of the older 2, and by the time I got to Bubba, the damn battery died.
Ask me if that is not the story of his life, Big Daddy said the other day that he has a hard time remembering him as a baby. I gasp, acted horrified, and then admitted that I didn't remember much about our time in Pittsburgh either. Bubba was 4 months when we moved there. 2 years of an MBA program with 3 small kids is akin to a nightmare. (Hey we are nothing if not overly honest here!)
So I am taking his photo tomorrow morning, and years from now he will think it was the first day of school. Who cares if we don't remember much, the crap we make up to tell him will be even better than the truth!
p.s. To all my Pittsburgh friends...give me some memories would you...for Bubba's sake? ;)


2 comments:
I saw jake way more during grad school than I do now... but I am not complaining, now that we are in Seattle, I see him a lot more than in Singapore... so we are good.
All I remember of bubba... is doing the drawing of him with his fingers in his hair... so I'm no help there :)
Poor 3rd, unloved child. He gets all the crappy hand-me-downs, and no pictures. I love you Bub! haha.
Post a Comment