Monday, September 15, 2008

Whew-been way to long since an update here in The Land of McBride.  Here goes:

*Got totally ready for Hurricane Ike only to get 3 freaking drops of rain.
(The Walters need to move back to Huston so we have some evacuees to house)
*Ali's 11th birthday
(Will post photos soon)
*Bubba started Coach Pitch Baseball.
(Big Daddy says I am on probation because I am a little to vocal at the games)
*Getting ready for Rusty and Ann who will be here for a 2 week visit.
(Hoping for a trip to the spa while they are here :)
*Finding the bridesmaid dresses for T's wedding...with no bloodshed.
(OK a little bloodshed, but I need to look good dangit!)
*A huge beehive being disturbed in the neighborhood, prompting the kiddos to be locked inside the school until parents could come get them.
(I think kids these days are wimps:)



2 comments:

Jodee said...

I love your blog entries! They are hilarious! Oh I miss you and your blunt honesty. LOVE the JFK comment, too funny! Take care.

Unknown said...

Randa--

You are so funny! I'm ditching out of church right now to come home and get my scriptures. I just had to check my blog! You make me smile! Thanks! I think you and Tara should come and just re-do my bedroom. I really need it!

I guess I will go back and face the music. I have a talk today at the YSA sacrament meeting and then have to serve dinner to all of them. Thank heavens Colin works at Papa Murphy's now. They are getting pizza.

Ann