Ali McBride for student council!
This is what her poster looks like, photo and all, in her quest for student council.
(With lots of cute stickers, glitter, etc of course)
So they were hung in the cafeteria yesterday and this is the feedback Noah got.
Noah sitting amongst all the 4th grade boys...
"Dude, I think I want to go on a date with that girl."
Dude, that is my sister"
"Dude, sorry, but your lucky"


4 comments:
haa haa haa oh my gosh! thats so funny! go on a date in 4th grade! i love it! ohh to be young agin! good luck ali! i know that youll do great!
So funny! I am so excited that she is going to do this!!!
It seems like just yesterday our oldest 2 were in their pj's watching Barney after a bubbly fun bath....CRAP I am old! Do you think if I watched the video of that night (I still have it) I might feel young for a moment or two? Nah, it will just remind me that there is a reason I color my hair and it ain't to be hip *sigh*
Hey there Rand. I didn't even know that everyone had blogs on here, lol. Thanks for the support, it means a lot. How are you guys doing? Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment