Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm a good Mommy


"Big Daddy, when you went to work this morning, how may donuts were left?"
"There were 5 left."
"Did Miss Lily have any for breakfast?"
(Why do I not know this?  Because I was sleeping...yes he gets the kids ready for school while I sleep.  Judge me not people, judge me not)
"Yes, she had two.  But I did make her have some eggs for protein...Why?"
"Because there is only one left now"
"Holy Crap, that means she has eaten 6 donuts in the past 2 hours!"
"I am going back to bed."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha--good for her!

Anonymous said...

haa haa haa oh my gosh! haa haa i dont know why but i love this story! reminds meof.... well me! haa haa tell her to watch herself or she will gain 20 lbs in like 2 months! its not a road id recomend for her! haa haa

Vicki said...

SO funny, glad you have someone else to blame... I would just wonder where the donuts went... and then think... Oh yeah I scarfed them all down... and then hurry and give the crumbs to the kids so I could at least tell someone they helped me :)