Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Best thing ever...

So next to marrying Jerrod...and bringing Hector into my life...this has been the best thing I've ever done.
My friend and I get together every month and make 10 freezer meals.
Here is a list of what we made today:
1-Beef Barley Soup
2-Taco Soup
3-Carlson Enchiladas
4-Chicken Cordon Bleu
5-Beef Enchilada's
6-Chicken Pockets
7-Calzone
8-Stuffed Shells
9-Meatloaf
10-Chicken Enchiladas

Who says I'm not Martha Stewart?

8 comments:

Kayla said...

Randa,
You rule! Amy and I have been wanting to do this forever. I bought some cookbooks and some tins but I haven't done it yet. How could life be any better for you? :)

Anonymous said...

so this is the total oppsite on what i do. i live day to day on the free candy and food they give out at my work, then i walk home and on my way i go to food land and buy fruit and usually cheetoes, then do it all over again the next day.

terri susan erickson/lesuma?

Unknown said...

so where are the recipes? You never did this with Tara and I!

:)

Jodee said...

Who's Hector? Why is Jerrod in DC so much? Randa! You are keeping me in the dark! Miss ya, the kids are looking so grown up!

Anonymous said...

im sick of looking at your tv dinners! you need an up date! show us holloween!!!

terri

Anonymous said...

i kinda wish that you would spend less time on facebook and more time updating your blog...

Anonymous said...

F your tv dinners!!!! if you dont update soon im going to make you wear a babydoll dress to my wedding! and sit you by vagg at the lunchoen! haa haa

Vicki said...

Yep... you have been MIA too long!