Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thought ya'll might want to know what's being read in 
The House of Big Daddy right now!



5 comments:

Kayla said...

Fun idea to post about your books. I used to adore Nancy Drew but I would have to close the drapes and sit in the corner of our front room so nothing would sneak up behind me. I want my girls to love Nancy Drew as well.

Anonymous said...

Great Expectations is my fav. as well. But I hope you are reading the Dicken's version, because I don't know who David Sean is :)

Big Daddy and Hot Momma said...

Ha! I am still figuring out how to add a stupid link on here.
Yes, it is Dickens, and Noah is reading the book and not listening to the audiobook like the link says! :)

Skinner Family said...

All my kids see me reading are cheesy LDS or Christian novels and of course the Twilight series. I am reading an Anita Stansfield now about Emma Smith, which is pretty interesting so far. I do need to break my habits and find some new material to read. Thanks for the suggestions.

Big Daddy and Hot Momma said...

Never apologize for Twilight! ;)