Lucky you! I usually end up being Peppermint Patti and Lexi is Chuck...Charlie Brown is her favorite right now. :o) She told me the other day that I should be Jesus for Halloween and she'd be the temple. LOL! I just about peed my pants laughing in between trying to explain to her we didn't dress up like Jesus for Halloween. Motherhood is hilarious! :o)
PS your top picture is just about the cutest I've ever seen!
2 comments:
Lucky you! I usually end up being Peppermint Patti and Lexi is Chuck...Charlie Brown is her favorite right now. :o) She told me the other day that I should be Jesus for Halloween and she'd be the temple. LOL! I just about peed my pants laughing in between trying to explain to her we didn't dress up like Jesus for Halloween. Motherhood is hilarious! :o)
PS your top picture is just about the cutest I've ever seen!
Ashley your story is hilarious!
Plus Lola makes me giggle.
Post a Comment